Working with the NDA and site licence companies, we provide innovative engineering solutions and develop cutting edge technologies to bring about sustainable end states for the UK's retired nuclear facilities.
Our extensive pool of Suitably Qualified and Experienced Personnel (SQEP) and expert programme managers is responsible for the delivery of some of the largest UK Decommissioning projects.
Through innovative modular construction methods and investment in new technologies such as Plasma Waste Vitrification we are playing a significant role in delivering bespoke solutions which are key to managing the UK's nuclear legacy.
Our Decommissioning Capability
- Conceptual and feed studies
- Multidisciplinary engineering, procurement and construction
- Safety studies
- Environmental remediation
- Waste retrieval and processing
- Waste encapsulation, storage and disposal
- Technology development and innovation.