The benefits vary according to role and may include:
- A competitive basic salary which is reviewed annually for most staff but twice a year for graduates and trainees
- Matched employer contributions to a stakeholder pension of up to 10% of salary
- Subsidised medical and dental care
- A travel package, car allowance or company car
- An opportunity to share in the success of the business through our employee share save scheme
- A performance-related bonus
- A 24 hour employee assistance programme
- Enhanced maternity provision, including a return to work bonus
- 25 days holiday with an option to purchase more and up to two days of paid time as a ‘Volunteer’.
We also invest significantly in training and talent development.