Innovation in Action Training Programme
This is essential learning for any employee wanting to make innovation happen within Costain. Delegates will be provided with a step by step approach, used by leading innovators, which they can then apply to find and exploit opportunities for better ways to provide our solutions faster, with more innovation and at less cost.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for any Costain employee who is involved in innovation. Also, for those with an interest in developing their innovation skills in order to help solve our customers’ complex business challenges.
What you’ll learn
- Why innovation is important to Costain and its key benefits
- Understand your own innovation skill profile and how innovation can have an impact in your own role and improve your team’s performance
- The different approaches to innovation
- How to use questioning techniques to assist innovation development
- How to make keen observations to enhance problem solving and make associations to improve the application of innovation
- How to become a better innovator by enhancing your networking capability
- How to develop safe methods of piloting ideas
- How to go about solving business challenges by using the skills you have learnt as an innovator
You are required to attend three day's training which amounts to approximately 15 hours spread over a six week period.
Book your space today!
For more information and to find out when the next training programme will take place please email [email protected]