Behavioural management programme
Costain's behavioural management programme is a structured course that has been designed to enable delegates to apply the key concepts of behavioural science to all aspects of business.
Primary concepts covered:
- Behaviour and pinpointing
- ABC analysis
- Consequence analysis
- Environment behavioural consequences
- Process of behavioural change
Course types and criteria:
- Senior leaders and managers - 5 x 1/2 day modules, online and offline coursework, reading, production and delivery of a behavioural improvement plan
- Frontline managers and supervisors - 4 x 1/2 day modules, offline coursework, reading, production and delivery of a behavioural improvement plan.