Attractive market, with long term committed investment in strategic infrastructure
- Focus on markets with committed spend underpinned by regulation, legislation or strategic national needs
- Sustainable market growth driven by technological, demographic and environmental change
- Strategic, long-term relationships with blue-chip clients who trust us to deliver on our promises.
Client focused in key sectors, where our capabilities differentiate us
- Our complex programme delivery experience combined with our broader digital and consulting capabilities enable us to deliver better solutions
- We are focused on key sectors which serve a strategic national need (transport, water, energy and defence)
- Support clients across the full asset lifecycle with their strategic, operational and capital development programmes.
Well capitalised with a net cash position
- Delivered strong adjusted profit growth in 2021, and increased cash generation with a year end net cash position of £119m
- We have banking and bonding facilities in place to meet current and projected requirements
- Take a balanced approach to capital allocation between investment in the business, maintaining a strong balance sheet and returns to shareholders.
Actions in place to drive growth in profit and margin
- Upgraded contract risk management and delivery assurance processes
- Improving margins on complex programme delivery contracts to 3-5%
- Growing our consultancy services with margins of more than 5%
- Growing our digital services with margins of more than 5%.