Aligned to growing market opportunities
- Focus on markets with increasing committed spend underpinned by regulation, legislation or strategic national needs.
- Sustainable market growth driven by technological, demographic and environmental change.
- Strategic, long-term relationships with blue-chip clients who trust us to deliver on our promises.
Positioned to meet our clients’ needs
- Our Leading Edge strategy is driving close alignment of our services to meet changing client needs.
- Integrated range of innovative services across whole life cycle of infrastructure assets.
- Accelerated deployment of digitally enabled higher margin services.
- Investment in dedicated digital technology centre developing pioneering innovations.
- Focused, experienced management team driving Leading Edge strategy implementation.
- Broadening mix of skills and diversity across our workforce, including 33 disciplines in consultancy and digital technology.
- Attracting and developing industry-leading talent, bringing a fresh perspective to our clients’ challenges.
- 22 PhDs who collaborate with our projects to provide insight and innovation.
- Positive net cash position.
- Positioned for growth with strong momentum in new orders and £4.2 billion order book.
- Strengthening the balance sheet with planned underwritten equity raise enabling the Group to capitalise on the growing infrastructure market opportunities.
- Responsible business priorities aligned to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- Committed to:
o creating a greener future
o ensuring Costain is a safe, inclusive and great place to work, where everyone can be at their best
o enhancing the value that Costain contributes to society.
- Robust corporate governance and risk management processes.