Floating production vessel (FPV) contract
Costain was commissioned by Ithaca to support the FPV tendering process for the Stella Area Development including the Stella, Harrier and Hurricane fields.
Within a tight timeframe, Costain delivered all project objectives to:
- Identify FPV contractors with the capability and availability to provide a leased and operated FPV
- Deliver tendering documents and process
- Perform a formal expression of interest exercise
- Develop an invitation to tender package including a detailed scope of work and functional specification
- Prepare a tender evaluation procedure
- Evaluate options for oil storage and export
- Support the contract negotiation and award process
Our team delivered the EOI and ITT documents meeting tight deadlines. The high level of technical and commercial definition enabled an FPV to be selected as the successful development option.