Technical definition to support tender of subsea construction contract
Costain performed technical definition work on the Balmoral Delta Well leading the tender and negotiation of a lump sum installation contract.
- Service 1
Advisory and concept development
Costain was contracted to perform technical definition work to allow the subsea construction work to be tendered. The main activities performed were:
- Agreement of the well top hole location with consideration of drilling and shallow gas requirements, existing field layout and lengths of available stock flexible jumpers.
- Production of layout drawings.
- Development of a Statement of Requirements for agreement and sign off by all client disciplines.
- Development of the scope of work for the subsea construction tender package.
- Support of the client in negotiation of the subsea construction contract.
Costain's experienced personnel completed the work efficiently to secure a subsea contract.