A digital twin is a virtual representation of an asset, system or process within your enterprise. We can help you unlock the value of a digital twin to become more efficient, more resilient and enhance your services to your customers.
A digital twin can give you unprecedented historical and predictive insight into your enterprise, delivering productivity gains. We’ll help you identify the steps to realise the full potential, working with you to turn a vision into a roadmap, and that roadmap into action. We’ll ensure a digital twin delivers what you need for the near, medium and longer term and helps you grow sustainably, accelerating net-zero activities. Our services can be applied to both new and existing assets, creating a virtual interaction with your critical infrastructure.
- View assets and infrastructure in a digital environment to help you understand where to prioritise capital in the near, medium and longer term.
- Integrate previously siloed data, systems and processes to create enterprise-wide insights into your organisation enhancing resilience and decision making to improve performance.
- Incorporate new areas of data as they develop such as the environmental and social benefits to demonstrate additional value, influence decision making and attract investment.
- De-risk large-scale infrastructure investment by digitally rehearsing scenarios and asking ‘what if’ in a safe, virtual environment.
- Perform critical tasks without going on site, saving significant time, cost and resource as well as reducing risk.
Why choose Costain
Our deep domain knowledge and track record of delivering and optimising infrastructure means we can help you ensure the benefits of digital twin extend throughout the asset lifecycle and business operations. We can also bring learnings and early insight from our work alongside the Centre for Digital Built Britain on the National Digital twin programme.
Costain’s strategic partnership with Microsoft helping to deliver CAPEX and OPEX savings to Anglian Water
Costain appointed onto Anglian Water Strategic Pipeline Alliance
How a digital twin can deliver immeasurable benefits without immeasurable costs