Our enterprise architects will work with you to ensure that the technology landscape that underpins your organisation supports your strategic direction, meeting complex and rapidly changing requirements.
We will work with you at the strategic level, applying our enterprise architecture (EA) approach to work collaboratively to provide solution options which deliver the organisation’s objectives. For example, we will work with you to map key business capabilities providing insight into where an organisation’s capabilities are oversized, mis-aligned or there are gaps. Based on that strategic and business viewpoint, we’ll then advise you on the best way to develop your technology roadmap to support your digital transformation journey and enable significant performance and productivity improvements.
- Our collaborative approach working alongside strategy and architecture functions has delivered major benefits to clients by accelerating their digital transformation.
- Provide a clear roadmap to deliver the organisation’s business goals, objectives and drivers and provide flexibility to respond to challenges or act on opportunities.
- Our capability is based on TOGAF® and uses EA tooling to capture the architecture models and to provide multiple different views and diagrams to communicate with stakeholders.
- Ensures you’re in a position to maximise the benefits of advancing technology, including, for example, digital twin and Cloud.
- Reduces cost by identifying duplication or overlapping business capabilities.
- Align your organisation’s vision from C-suite through to technology teams.
Why choose Costain
Each member of the enterprise architecture team has at least 10 years’ experience in this domain as well as both depth and breadth across industry sectors and technologies. The team leverages expertise and the best of architectural building blocks from different industry sectors, including energy, defence, water and transport.