- Conceptual and specialist design expertise provided by our front end engineering team.
- Systems engineering consultants ensure stakeholder requirements are met on complex projects.
- Delivery of complex EPC (engineering, procurement and construction) projects underpinned by our talented multi-disciplined engineering teams and robust project management processes and procedures.
- Some of the UK's leading experts in programme management, governance design and quantitative risk analysis, enable business transformation and step change improvements in programme delivery performance.
- Collaborative partnerships with research facilities to accelerate development of new technologies to solve industry challenges.
We are one of the largest providers of engineering services to the UK nuclear market and have recently been involved with some of the UK’s largest nuclear construction projects.
We provide support to reactor vendors and developers from green-field site to power generation to ensure that new build facilities are well planned, designed and constructed and comply with the complex legislation and practices of the UK nuclear industry.
Decommissioning and waste management
Working with the NDA, site licence companies, supply chain and academia, we are leading the development of innovative engineering solutions and develop cutting edge technologies to bring about sustainable end states for the UK's retired nuclear facilities.
Our extensive pool of suitably qualified and experienced personnel (SQEP) and expert programme managers is responsible for the delivery of some of the largest UK decommissioning projects.
Through innovative modular construction methods and investment in new technologies such as plasma waste vitrification, we are playing a significant role in delivering bespoke solutions which are key to managing the UK's nuclear legacy.
Learn more about our D:EEP technology, developed in partnership with Createc, which is set to revolutionise nuclear decommissioning.
Asset optimisation and life extension
Our consultants add value to our clients’ operations; improving the performance of existing facilities to allow them to run more safely, reliably and efficiently as well as extending their working life.
We support our clients by delivering operational improvements on nuclear sites through project management/controls, offsite engineering and onsite project execution. Our behavioural safety specialists apply the principles of applied behavioural science to help achieve behavioural change and instil a safety culture.