Decommissioning of Shelley Field
Costain was contracted by the client to decommission the Shelley FPSO Sevan Voyageur and subsea facilities at the end of the economic field life.
Costain was contracted by Premier Oil to perform:
The definition phase of decommissioning including the production of the Decommissioning Programme for approval by DECC.
Project management of the decommissioning operations, including:
- Development and management of a detailed integrated schedule
- Management of the subsea contractor
- Interface with the duty holder and FPSO owner
- Project control and reporting
- Risk management
- Interface management
- HSEQ management
- Regulatory compliance management
Costain achieved approval of the decommissioning programme, defined the sanction budget and delivered the project in accordance with sanction commitments.