Connected intelligent infrastructure
We’ll help you enhance business performance and customer experience by identifying and delivering the physical, digital and personal connectivity required to optimise assets and services.
We’ll help you get more out of your existing network or asset by helping you improve connectivity between the physical infrastructure, digital systems and your end users. Whether it be connecting disparate processes and data to enhance asset performance and project productivity or connecting people with information to improve their experience of your services. Our engineers will use their extensive experience of working on complex infrastructure projects to identify the right technology and the right partners to create the best digital solutions. We’ll then work with you to ensure the full integration of leading edge technology with legacy systems.
Our team can also help you design and deliver the infrastructure of the future, for example, intelligent transport systems that connect vehicle technology to roadside technology, moving us a step closer to connected and autonomous mobility.
- Improve productivity and performance with real-time information, richer insight and remote management of your existing assets.
- Access the talent and cutting-edge technology held within smaller businesses through our innovative approach to supplier engagement.
- Realise opportunities to reduce carbon emissions by more seamlessly connecting assets, technology and people.
- Deliver immediate benefits to your customers and anticipate challenges by partnering with a company that has extensive experience of delivering UK infrastructure projects.
- Avoid being locked-in to a single vendor over an extended period of time with our technology- and vendor-agnostic approach.
Why choose Costain
We’ve been working with the UK’s infrastructure operators for over 150 years. That means we understand your challenges, we know how to maintain critical systems and we can find the best new technology to optimise your operations.
Costain to help Bradford Council reduce cost and carbon with smart street lighting project and strategic delivery plan for regeneration projects
A2/M2 Connected Corridor Testbed wins Project of the Year award
Costain wins innovation competition to help Highways England accelerate connected digital roads infrastructure